Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Manwhore+1 is coming!! (Manwhore #2 - Katy Evans)


I'm so excited!!!! The second book of Katy Evans's series Manwhore is coming next week - July 7th to be precise! And I just loved the first book, in fact, I got a book hangover for a week hahahaha.

If you haven't read Manwhore #1 and you are a big fan of the Fifty Shades style, you should really go for it - I'm going to be releasing my review of the first book soon before Manwhore+1 arrived, so hurry up!

Also, I have some great news for you!!! Katy Evans revealed an excerpt of the book TODAY, so we can have a sneak peek of what is coming! I'll share the link with you at the end of this post ;)

So, here's the description of Manwhore +1:

"Billionaire playboy? Check. 

Ruthless businessman? Check. 

Absolutely sinful? Check.



Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.


I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard. 

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?"


GOD, I already want the book! And I'm not going to advance anything for you guys, but if you read the first book finale, you know what I mean... 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

You can find the excerpt in Katy Evans' website through this link: 

Hope you enjoy and see you between the pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment